Sunday, November 07, 2010

Tuesday Testimonies: The Idea

I really want my blog to be the story of my life as well as the story of how God works in my life and those around me.  Lately I've been encouraged by several people who have been completely changed by the grace of God and the saving power of Jesus Christ.  I've had the idea to compile these stories for a while and am bolstering up the confidence to ask a few people specifically without offending them...but it's awesome to see the change in them!  I'm hoping to start a series on Tuesdays if people don't mind sharing.  If you'd like to share your testimony on my blog then email me triciacartner@hotmail.com.  Your testimony can be left completely confidential and we can even change names.  Anything you share with me via email will NOT be shared with anybody else unless you so desire.  I'd love to see how many people we can touch by these stories.  Will you share yours??  What is God doing in your life??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...